We maintain a comfortable work environment designed to enable our employees to develop their full potential while achieving work-life balance. We also engage in activities to nurture the next generation and contribute to our local community.
Three years from April 1, 2016, to March 31, 2019
- Goal 1:Change policy on reduced working hours for childcare so that it applies to those with children until they begin elementary school.
- Actions: ・Investigate practices in other companies in the industry, and hold talks with the labor union.
- Goal 2:Set up a system for absences for childcare or caregiver leave.
・Promote use of nonconsecutive absences for caregivers.
・Make it possible to take a half-day of leave when caring for children.
- Goal 3:Use of 50% of annual paid vacation, and each employee to take 5 days or more of annual paid vacation on average annually.
・Grasp the current status of use of annual paid vacation.
・Implement educational campaign through internal publications.
- Goal 4:Provide tours of the factory for local schools, and offer opportunities for work experience (internships).
・Allow local schools to tour the factory, by application, every year.
・Create an internship system, and take on students every year.