FUJIKURA COMPOSITES Inc. and our group company (hereinafter referred to as "our company”)l, in order to properly protect personal information acquired in all aspects of business activities, will respect the importance of protecting personal information and will establish the following basic policy and strive to protect personal information:
1.Acquisition of personal information will be obtained with the consent of the individual by fair and lawful means.
2.We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- If there is consent by the person
- In case the company or our agents judges there is necessity in contacting the person in order to respond to a question
- When it is necessary to provide information to a third party such as a contractor who has concluded a confidentiality agreement in advance in order to implement an activity that has the consent of the person
- When you need to disclose personal information to financial institutions etc. for payment settlement regarding purchase of products / goods and use of services
- When disclosing statistical data etc. where the individual can not be identified
- In cases where disclosure to a third party is required according to laws, regulations, or public guidelines
3.When collecting personal information, we will collect only necessary personal information after clearly indicating the purpose of collection, our inquiry window, etc.
4.We will use your personal information to the extent of information collection purposes etc. specified to the customer in advance. In the case of providing personal information to outsourcing parties, we will carefully consider the selection of the outsourcing parties, obligate them to protect personal information by confidentiality agreement etc, and also endeavor to supervise the outsourcing parties to properly handle the personal information.
5.We will take precautionary measures and safety measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
6.Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with laws and other norms concerning personal information including the Personal Information Protection Law and act according to internal regulations. We will also provide education and awareness to all employees including officers.
7.We will continually improve our efforts to protect personal information.
8.If you wish to disclose, modify or delete your own personal information, please contact the department provided with your personal information for we will promptly respond in accordance with the prescribed procedures of our company.